- ran a half marathon in a blazing PR, when all I wanted to do was just finish;
- injured my achilles by trying to go a bit too minimal too fast
- did a lot of things that involved food, some of which were eating;
- gained a bunch of weight back (ugh)
- started training for the Goofy Challenge this next January and
- set a new high for weekly miles (including 40 miles run over the span of 3 days).
I'm actually feeling pretty good despite the crazy running week and the time off. In 26 days I will line up for a half marathon. In 27 days I will line up for a marathon. Somewhere the patron saint of idiots is paying special attention to me.